الثلاثاء، 29 أبريل 2014

Lying at the death ( ants ) ... ?

Lying at the death ( ants ) ... ?
 
I liked the story says owner ................. ; ;

In one of times I was sitting in the wild and I alternate optical here and there , to see
God's creatures and wonder of Badi -making Rahman ..
I noticed this ant that were scouring the place around me looking for something that does not
I think they know ... but they are looking and searching .. tireless .... never tire ..
Says during her research found the remains of locusts .... Specifically man locusts ...
I took them and pulls and pulls and trying to carry around to where it is required of them in the world of
Ants and laws that are laid down .... diligent in their work and commissioned by ...
Trying ... and trying to ..
Says : Having failed to carry or drag it went to where I do not know and disappeared ..
And soon returned , along with a large group of ants and I saw them when they learned
Summoned to assist them to carry it difficult to carry
.. I wanted a little entertainment and carried those locust or rather man Locust
And hide from it .... I took it from the ants to search for this man here ..
There are ... even despaired of existence went ..
Moments and then returned those Ant alone has placed those locust in front of her .. I took spin
Around and look around .. and then tried to drag it again .. then try .. even tried

Failed .
. Then I went again ... and this time Odhanna know she went to call on

Sons tribe of ants to help her carry on after that was found by ...

A group of ants with ant heroine of our story and the same Odhanha that group ..! !

He says they came and when I saw them I laughed a lot and carried those Locust and hide from

Them .... discussed here and there ... wholeheartedly .. discussed and researched all those Ant

Mettle of her money ..
Spin here and there .. look left and right .. perhaps to see something but nothing

I hid from the eyes of those locust ....... then I met this group of ants
With some of them after the melting of the research , including the Ant then attacked them

Vqtauha apart in front of me and I see them and God , and I am in great astonishment and Erabna

What happened .. killed her .. killed those poor .. they made the ant in front of me ....

Yes murdered her and killed in front of me because of me ... and Odhanhm killed her because they begrudge she lied

Them! !
Hallelujah nation ants until you see lying defect but a large punished owner

Death ! ! ) )

Even ants are considered a crime punishable by lying to sin and the severity of

Of his guilt .. Where is ? ?

How can that was lying carries abuse or doubt , or from behind the strife and war

And the destruction of houses ...

Wayne is one of the ants of the little creature ..? ?

ليست هناك تعليقات: